Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Halftone Circles With Altenew

Hey everyone.  It's Dana and I hope you're having an awesome day.  I'm back sharing a really awesome stamp set from Altenew.  This is one of my favorite stamp sets so far.  Let me share with you how this lovely card came together.

 I started with a piece of white cardstock and sponged on some broken china distress oxide ink.  Next I lightly spritzed my circle stamps with water and stamped onto the paper.  I repeatedly stamped until I could see a faint design in my paper.  Next I stamped my circles again in faded jeans distress oxide ink and used a fishtail die cut to cut out the shape.   


 Next I stamped the hello sentiment in versamark ink and heat set it with white embossing powder.  To add a touch of blue I cut out a strip of navy cardstock and stamped a repeating pattern of half circles down the side and heat set that with white embossing powder.  To assemble the card I adhered the blue strip to a white card base, set the fishtail panel on top, added some clear gems to that panel and finished the card of with a cute glitter butterfly that I colored with the faded jeans distress oxide ink. 


That's it for my card today.  Have a great day everyone and we will see you back here soon!

Extended another day.. YAY
Save 40% off the clearance section.
Not to be combined with any other offers.
Make sure to use code at checkout.


3 comments: