Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Oxidized Hope


Hello Everyone! 
It's Ceal and I am back with a card featuring some Concord & 9th products.
Concord and 9th has become one of my favorite stamp companies, they have been coming out with some beautiful sets and I am so happy that Annette is carrying them at Drive by Crafts. The set I used today is a gorgeous floral set, Hope.

To make my card I started with a white top folding card base. I randomly stamped on of the flowers from the Hope stamp set by Concord & 9th wit Versamark ink and embossed with white. Next I used Distress Oxide Inks and some bristol vellum paper. The bristol paper is wonderful to use with them because they blend so well. The colors I used are Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet and Broken China. After blending them together I spritzed with water so they would react and then blotted with a paper towel. I just love the distress oxide inks and Ranger is releasing 12 more colors for us to play with! 



Ranger: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Broken China, Cracked Pistachio and Wilted Violet and Concord and 9th: Hope Stamp Set. You can purchase these awesome ink pads and stamp set at www.drivebycrafts.com.
Save big on the clearance section TODAY ONLY.
use code: SAVEBIG at checkout.
Can not be combined with any other offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment