Thursday, June 1, 2017

Welcome to our New DT Members...

So excited to announce the new DT members.
These ladies are amazing and I look forward to seeing what they create.

I am sure they are going to inspire us all. Now let's get to know them... I am sure you have seen them in Blog Land.  Please help me in welcoming..


The fabulous... Valerie Ward

My name is Valerie, and I am so excited to be joining the Drive By Crafts Design Team! My wonderful husband & I met in college; we have 4 amazing kids (ages 15-19) & 2 sweet little Shih-Tzu's. We just moved to Iowa City six months ago from the Chicago suburbs and we're loving it!

I’ve been scrapbooking since I was a child, and I discovered cardmaking 6 years ago when I started my job at a craft store, which changed my entire focus of crafting! I’m a Treatment Coordinator at an orthodontist office, and when I’m not busy working or being swallowed up by my family, you can always find me in my fantastic craft room enjoying the glorious world of creativity!

I’ve been blogging since January, 2012, and it has turned into such a great journey for me, as I’ve met amazing people and made so many wonderful new friends. Now I'm very excited to begin my new journey with Drive By Crafts!

The Fabulous... Dana Joy

I started blogging in 2009 working with stamp companies featuring their products on my handmade greeting cards. I have a passion for engaging with people and sharing my knowledge of papercrafting. I continuously strive to educate myself and expand my mind to learn new techniques that I can share with my audience. Sharing inspiration and new techniques with craft products that I love.

and
The Fabulous... Andrea Shell

I am married to my soul mate, a wonderful man who is very supportive and encouraging of my crafting. We have two beautiful children (Every parent thinks that, right?), a dog who likes to eat Legos and Shopkins, and a bunny after whom I'm constantly cleaning up. Like many crafters, I got into papercrafting via scrapbooking, but when the cardmaking bug bit, it bit HARD! My family would probably call it an obsession (Sound familiar anyone?); it's certainly a passion. I like to think I don't tend toward any one style, but I definitely have a weakness for cute critters and beautiful florals. I'm super excited to be joining Drive By Crafts DT and hope I can inspire you!

So excited to have these three talented ladies on the team.
Come back next week for these ladies to wow you.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome design team! Congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, ladies!! Can't wait to enjoy your creations!!

    ReplyDelete