Thursday, June 29, 2017

Wild Birthday!

Hello, crafters! Valerie here today, and I was in the mood for a single layer card! And I did that with Lawn Fawn's Wild for You set, along with a much older set of theirs, #Awesome! 

The wild animals in the Wild for You set are SOOOO CUUUUTE, and the sentimens in this set are for a bunch of different occasions. I chose to create a birthday card.



I just love how the final image looks after you've "layer stamped" them all; I didn't feel like getting my stamping mask paper out, so I just used stick-it notes and it worked perfectly!



For the background, I stamped the images in Lawn Fawn's Manatee ink, colored them with light colored Copic markers, then took my 0 Copic marker and ran it over all the images to lighten them up and give them a soft background look. In the sentiment, the word "Wild" is stamped with Lawn Fawn's Pumpkin Spice ink.



I hope I inspired you to do some single layer card making! Thank you for stopping by, and Happy Crafting!

~Valerie 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment