Monday, July 10, 2017

Beautiful Birthday

Hello! Today I (Valerie) have a really fun birthday card for you, and I'm featuring lots of Lawn Fawn!

The main feature of this "Lawn Fawn loaded" card is the new Bicycle Built for You stamp set and coordinating Cut Set, along with the Road Border Cut Set. The farthest background layer of the card's scene is mountains, and those are from the Stitched Mountain Bourders Cut Set.



I stamped the images and colored them with my Copic markers. 


The card's light blue frame is cut from a piece of paper from the Watercolor Wishes paper pack. Then, I used Lawn Fawn's ink pads to color all of the different layers in the scene:

The sentiment on the inside of the card is so cute, and it's from the Bicycle Built for You set. I love that this stamp set is so versatile and can be used for quite a few occasions!


Have a wonderful day, and Happy Crafting!

~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment