Thursday, July 13, 2017

Let's Hug With Altenew

Hey everyone.  It's Dana with you today.  I'm in the mood to share some HUGS!!  I'm using the Altenew Hug Me stamp set today.  I just adore this little fox and his bundle of balloons.


I stamped out this adorable image on watercolor card stock and used Kuretake Pearl and Starry Colors watercolor pigments to color it.  Next I used the matching die cut to cut out the image and a matching piece of fun foam to give it some dimension.




I watercolored a background piece for my image and die cut the same image into this piece so the little fox could nestle right into the background.  I placed this watercolored panel on some pretty perfectly plaid paper from Lawn Fawn.  All that was left was to add the happy birthday sentiment and a few enamel dots and my card panel was complete.  I decided to use a pretty light blue card base instead of white for some added color.


So this little fella is ready to be popped in the mail and off to a birthday party!!  I hope you enjoyed your visit here today.  Linked below are some of the items I used for the project that you can pick up over at Drive By Crafts.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment