Friday, July 21, 2017

Newton's Nook - Cuppa Cactus

Hey everyone.  It's Dana with you today.  I'm sharing with you the cutest stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs.  This adorable Cuppa Cactus stamp set is one of my fav coffee themed sets so far on the market.


I'm a little snarky before my coffee so I love the sentiments as well.  For my card today I stamped out this prickly little cactus on Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium card stock and colored up  with my Copic markers. Next I die cut it with a stitched arched die cut.  I stamped out the sentiment in a light rose color in instead of harsh black to keep my card on the softer side.  I loved the paper from the American Crafts Happy Place 6x6 paper pad and I knew it would work awesome with this image.  I layered everyone on a light pink card base and added a trio of soft colored DIY enamel dots.


This stamp set and paper pad work so well together.  You can make beautiful cards pairing them for cards, tags and even scrapbook layouts.  I hope you enjoyed your visit here today.  Linked below are some of the items I used for the project that you can pick up over at Drive By Crafts.  Now go enjoy your favorite cup of coffee (or tea) :-) and have a great day everyone!

1 comment: