Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Petals & Pallets


Hello Everyone! 
It's Ceal back to share a card with you today featuring some Concord & 9th products.

To make my card I used the Petals & Pallets stamp set along with Hello Lovely a favorite of mine. I started with a white card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die from My Favorite Things.
I stamped each floral image and cut them out individually, next I stamped the wood image on Crumb Cake cardstock and used the die to cut it out and cut it in half for a smaller "wooden box" for the flowers to sit in. I used foam tape to pop up the box as well as some of the flowers. Before I placed the box of flowers down I used the grunge from the Hello Lovely set to create a background. I love to use grunge as a go to for quick backgrounds. The greeting is also from the Hello Lovely set. 


Here is a close up of my "box" of flowers 







No comments:

Post a Comment