Friday, July 14, 2017

Shaking It Up with Avery Elle

Hello, again!  It's Andrea with you today sharing a shaker card I made with a bunch of Avery Elle stamps.  These sets may be oldies, but they are definitely goodies!


I just love that cute girl from Skating By (She totally reminds me of my daughter)!  I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.  Unfortunately, I do not have the coordinating dies (yet!), but Drive By Crafts sells them in the store.  The great thing about the dies is that they cut out the space between the balloon strings, so you're not left with that distracting white bit.

For my background, I heat-embossed some of the smaller images from Skating By and one of the stars from Big Greetings.  I ink-blended with Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, and Evergreen Bough Distress Inks.


Using some scalloped rectangle dies from my stash, I die-cut the ink-blended panel and a white frame.  I adhered the panel to a white card and backed the frame with acetate and foam tape.  After placing some clear sequins on the panel, I glued the frame on top and popped up the girl with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Woodland Wonders.  I heat-embossed it onto a strip of black cardstock, bannered one end, and tucked it under the girl.  For even more sparkle, I added some polka dots to her skirt with a glitter pen and some clear Zig Wink of Stella to various parts of the colored image.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment