It's Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs and today is my day to post over at Drive By Crafts!! I used the fun Lawn Fawn : Flamingo Together stamp set!
This was a very fun card to make!! Here are the directions on how to create it!
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. On Woodgrain cardstock add washi stickers and stitches.
3. Stamp and heat emboss images onto die cut tag using patterned paper.
4. Adhere tag panel onto woodgrain panel using foam adhesive.
5. Stamp sentiment and cut out and adhere to woodgrain panel using foam adhesive.
6. Add enamel dots and adhere woodgrain panel onto card using foam adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!