Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Altenew Goodness


Hello Everyone, it's Ceal here to share a couple cards with you using Altenew Stamps. 
For the top card I started with a Peacock top folding card base and a panel cut down with a stitched die. The floral image and the "hello" are from the  Hello Sunshine set and the polka dots and the "beautiful" are from the Simple Flowers set. I colored the floral image with Copic markers and added some Wink of Stella for shimmer.


For my second card I also used a top folding Peacock card base and a white panel. For this one I used the large and small polka dots from the Simple Flowers set and the other images and greeting are from the Hello Sunshine set.
For the side stitching on the panel I used the Stitched Basic Edges by My Favorite Things









FYI
We had to increase our min. order for free shipping to $39.
We hope you understand. 
Thank you for being a customer.



No comments:

Post a Comment