Monday, March 13, 2017

Give Me THREE "YAY"s

Hi, Lisa here today sharing some cards
 I created using a couple of the newest additions to the Drive By Crafts Store. 

 I am in love with these new stamp sets.
On this card, I stamped the largest circle from Altenew's Halftone Circles up in the corner of the card front.  Then I took a pen and drew lines to make it a balloon.  Lastly, I used Altenew's Celebrate stamp set to stamp the sentiments on the circle.  I love how this turned out and want to make a set of these in different colors to have on hand for birthdays. 
 Here, I made a Latch Card. 
I made a gatefold card base. Just took my 4 1/4 x 11" piece of cardstock and scored at 2 3/4 and 8 1/4. I stamped the front in VersaMark ink using Altenew's Halftone Circles.  Next, I die cut My tag using both dies from SugarPea Designs' SugarCut - Beautiful Bauble making a frame. Then I cut out just the center from white cardstock.  
 I adhered the red bauble tag frame with foam tape only to the back of the top side of the frame so it would not adhere below the gatefold line.  Then, I stamped my circle and sentiments using Altenew's Halftone Circles and Celebrate on my stitched circle.  I adhered foam tape to only the bottom half of my circle on the back  So it makes a latch on the front of the card and holds it closed until gently released from the front.  
 On the inside of my card, I cut a piece of white cardstock to 5 1/4 x 4.
I stamped it with the Altenew's Halftone Circles and Celebrate to tie into the front of the card and adhered inside. 
First I made my card base of this card 4x 5 1/2.  I stamped circles in different sizes and colors (rainbow colors, my fave) using Altenew's Halftone Circles then stamped the sentiment on the circles using Altenew's Celebrate.   I made a black strip and embossed the rest of my sentiment with white embossing powder.  I adhered my black sentiment strip so it hung over the sides equally by 1/8".  I want to make more of these using different color combos and ombre.
Altenew Celebrate Stamp Set
Altenew Celebrate Stamp Set
Altenew Halftone Circles Stamp Set
Altenew Halftone Circles Stamp Set
SugarPea Designs SugarCut - Beautiful Bauble
So happy you visited today.

7 comments:

  1. Such a great stamps and different ways to use it. Lovin' that gate fold - so unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lola. I love the latch card technique.

      Delete
  2. These are all so fun, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete