Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy PIGGY Day!

Hi, Lisa here today playing with some fun goodies, sure to put a smile on anyone's face!
 Oh my gosh! I love these My Favorite Things Sow Much Cuteness piggies! SQUEAL!
I started my card by sponging my cloud background on my card base using Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool and Distress Oxide Broken China.  Then I die-cut about a 1 3/4" of 4 1/4" width Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper using My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Edges Basic 2 Die-namics.  I adhered my pattern paper to my card front then stamped my pig, flowers and butterfly using My Favorite Things Sow Much Cuteness. I colored them up with Copics then die-cut them using My Favorite Things So Much Cuteness Die-namics. Lastly I popped them up on my card with foam tape. 

Sow Much Cuteness
My Favorite Things - Sow Much Cuteness
My Favorite Things - So Much Cuteness Die-namics
My Favorite things- So Much Cuteness Die-namics
Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Christmas Paper Pack
Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Christmas Paper Pack
Ranger - Distress Oxide Broken China
Ranger - Distress Oxide Broken China
Ranger - Mini Ink Blending Tool 1" Round
Ranger - Mini Ink Blending Tool 1" round
My Favorite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
My Favorite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
So happy you stopped by.

4 comments: