Monday, April 10, 2017

HOPPY (Distressed) Easter

Hi, Lisa here today with an Easter card. 
Playing with new Lawn Fawn and Ranger goodies. 
Oh I am so loving the new Ranger Distress Oxide Inks, I tell you. 
I took a white A2 panel, masked off with painters tape and sponged on Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Peeled Paint using Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool 1" Round.  I used Tim Holtz' Distress Sprayer and only squeezed half way to get droplets.  Then I used a paper towel to dab, this removes the ink. Then I sponged on a little more ink and sprayed more water then used my heat tool and repeated til I got the look I liked. Then I removed the tape and die cut my with My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics on the top and bottom of the panel. 

Next, I die cut my green distressed panel using a shadow oval die.  
Then I stamped Lawn Fawn's Hoppy Easter bunny and eggs with VersaMark, embossed with white embossing powder, die cut with Hoppy Easter Lawn Cuts.  I adhered the front egg to the bunny, adhered them to the back of the green panel then adhered the other two eggs behind the bunny. The top of the bunny is not adhered so he stands off the panel and looks more dimensional.  I finished off with Drive By Crafts Sherbert Sequins Mix
Lawn Fawn - Hoppy Easter Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn - Hoppy Easter Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn - Hoppy Easter Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn - Hoppy Easter Lawn Cuts
My Favorite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
My Favorite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
Ranger Distress Oxide Peeled Paint
Ranger Distress Oxide Peeled Paint
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool 1" Round
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool 1" Round
Drive By Crafts Sherbert Sequins Mix
Drive By Crafts Sherbert Sequins Mix
So happy you stopped by.

2 comments:

  1. So cute to make a little pocket for your bunny and eggs. Like a little treat.

    ReplyDelete