Monday, May 15, 2017

Pig Joy!

Hello, Lisa here today sharing a fun CAS (Clean and Simple) B-day card. 
I adore this piggy set from My Favorite Things, Sow Much Cuteness 
and love this one piggy in paticular. 
Doesn't he look so happy?  I wanted to make him look like he was jumping up in the air.  So I first stamp five pigs onto post-it notes and fussy cut them out to make masks.  Then I stamped from the top to the bottom masking after each stamp.  Then I stamped my last pig on white cardstock, die-cut him using My Favorite Things Sow Much Cuteness Die-namics, then colored with Copics E000, E00, E11.  I finished off with a strip of black cardstock that I heat embossed my sentiment on and a tad bit of American Crafts Shimelle Little By Little Washi tape



My Favorite Things - Sow Much Cuteness
My Favorite Things - Sow Much Cuteness

My Favorite Things - Sow Much Cuteness Die-namics
My Favorite Things - Sow Much Cuteness Die-namics
American Crafts - Shimelle Little By Little Washi Tape
American Crafts - Shimelle Little By Little Washi Tape
So happy you stopped by. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful motion in this! You've captured his spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute genius! Fantastic way to add movement Lisa.

    ReplyDelete