Thursday, June 15, 2017

Cuteness Overload with MFT Stamps' Springtime Critters

Hello, again, friends!  It's Andrea with you today sharing two cards I created with MFT Stamps' Springtime Critters.  Why two?  Well, I couldn't resist coloring up all of those cute critters!


For both cards, I stamped all of the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with Copics, and cut them out.  To create the scene on the card above, I ink-blended some Bristol Smooth paper with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink, flicked on and blotted off some water, and die-cut the strip with a grass border die.  I used a scalloped border die to create the mask for the clouds and ink-blended a panel of Bristol paper with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.


I adhered the grass to the cloud panel before adding it to a white card.  All of the critters were glued flat, except for the bunny, which I popped up with foam tape.  I added white dots to their eyes with a gel pen and some Zig Wink of Stella to the butterfly.  Using my MISTI, I stamped the sentiment with black ink.


I just love that sentiment, so I knew I had to use the cute toad!  The patterned papers are from My Minds' Eye Collectable "Notable" paper pad.  I trimmed the green paper to A2-size and adhered it to a white card.  I die-cut a circle from the multi-colored paper and adhered it to my card.  To create the blue frame, I layered two circle dies together.


I popped up the cute toad with foam tape and stamped the sentiment onto a strip of green cardstock.  I bannered one end of the sentiment strip before adhering it to my card.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a "toad-ally awesome" day!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards, I love the blending, how you colored the images, and your designs!!!

    ReplyDelete