Friday, June 30, 2017

Let's Chat and Last Day for Sale

Hello!  It's Andrea with you today.  In honor of the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop (Today is the last day of the hop and the sale - see below.), I thought I would share another coffee-themed card.  This time I used Concord & Ninth's Let's Chat and Hello Lovely sets and did a little watercoloring.


I stamped the cup and saucer from Let's Chat with Versamark onto watercolor paper and heat-embossed them in gold.  A small part of the bouquet from Hello Lovely was stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink; and the heart, with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.  After coloring the images with my Zig markers, I colored the background with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.


I heat-embossed the sentiment from Let's Chat in gold and adhered my panel to a white card.  Some clear sequins add the perfect finishing touch.

As I stated at the beginning of my post, today is the last day to link up projects for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  As a Super Sponsor for the hop, Drive By Crafts is offering a sale, which also ends today.  To save 10% off your order, enter the code WELOVECOFFEE at checkout.



Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment: