Monday, June 19, 2017

Praying For...

Happy Day Everyone...
Annette Allen here with you today.


Today I am getting crafty with Altenew: Bamboo Rose stamp set. We have this set in stock and ready to ship. These stamps stamp beautiful and bonus they are fun to color. So many ways to use this set and we all need a stamp set of encouragement.  The script on the sentiments is perfect.

  

I am a big fan of Spectrum Noir white card-stock. I think it takes the ink perfectly and it is great to color on with your alcohol based markers. I have tried many brands and this works the best for me. Have you tried it? Well we have it in stock and ready to ship.


I colored these sweet roses with Copic Sketch markers. When you have pretty stamps like these you don't need much more on a card. How would you use this set? We would love to see. Please tag us on Instagram and FB. (links on the side panel) 

Thanks for stopping by and being a Drive By Crafts Customer.

Happy Drive By Crafts Shopping.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Annette! I like your colors and design. Terrific card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love the colors. TFS.

    ReplyDelete