Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Crazy Cat...

Happy Hello Everyone..
Annette Allen here with you today.


Today I am getting crafty with...





All of this product can be found in our store at www.drivebycrafts.com or
 you can click on the links I have created above to take you directly to them.


This card was so fun and easy to create. First I used the Echo Park Paper Co: Balloons Stencil and Ranger: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick and Spiced Marmalade to create this fun background. Just go crazy with the color there are no rules. Next I die cut this fun Neat & Tangled: Box Nice and Neat Die and filled it with some awesome American Crafts: Dear Lizzy Colorful Confetti and Glitter Tubes. Colored my image with Copic markers and that is it. Simple and sweet.

Have fun mixing all your products there are no rules to just using one company when it comes to all the goodies out there. I love pulling everything together. Plus I use more of my crafty stuff when I do so. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Saving Money...

1 comment: