Friday, July 7, 2017

Let's Have A Beach Day with Neat And Tangled

Hey hey it's Dana with you today.  The weather is hot and it's time for a beach day.  What better way then to have an elephant in a duck float on a card from Neat and Tangled.  LOL

Oh this stamp set makes me happy happy!!  I first stamped the image in black ink on Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth White Cardstock  and colored up my images with Copic markers. I made sure to create a little scene for my guy by sketching in the sand, water and sky. 

 I decided to use a simple stitched circle die to cut out this adorable image and stamp the sentiment right on the circle.   To give the card a fun background, I repeatedly stamped the sun on a white card base and colored it with different shades of yellow Copic markers.

This little guy is ready for a fun day at the beach.  Keeping the card simple really lets this stamp set work it's magic, creating just the perfect summer filled card.

Have a great day everyone.  We will see you back here soon!!


1 comment: