Thursday, July 27, 2017

Paper Smooches House Plant Tag Card

Hey everyone.  It's Dana back with you today.  I'm shaking things up with a tag card today using the  cute Paper Smooches House Plant die.


I started off die cutting a tag shape from some fun sunshine paper.  I then die cut the house plant into the tag and also onto some Ranger watercolor paper.  To color the house plant using Spectrum Noir Summer Time and Glitz and Glammer Sparkle pens. I pulled out some sequins and used tulle instead of acetate to make my shaker tag.  It keeps my tag really soft and airy.  Adding just a few strands of ribbons and my tag was done.  Love it!!  


It looks really pretty in real life too. I sponged on some sun rays on the background of my card panel so my tag had a happy place to land.  All that was left was to stamp on a little sentiment.  Look at all that sparkle!  The color and sparkle of these pens are awesome!!

I've linked all the products below for easy shopping.  Have a great day everyone.  We'll see you back here soon!!


1 comment: