Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Spreading Love with Waffle Flower's Bear & BIrd

Hello, again.  It's Andrea with you today to share a card featuring the adorable bear from Waffle Flower's Bear & Bird set.  I just love this set:  The bear is super cute, and the florals are just gorgeous!


All of the images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.  For the bear, I stamped him and then masked him before stamping the bouquet.  I used the coordinating dies to die-cut everything but the bear, which I fussy cut.  The die for the bear cuts slits under his arms, allowing you to tuck in images from the set, like the bouquet.  However, in order to show all of his face, I would have had to trim off part of the bouquet, and I didn't want to do that.  Also, I like that it's one image, rather than having a white border around the bouquet.


I ink-blended some Bristol Smooth paper with Tattered Rose Distress Ink, flicked on some water, and die-cut it with Waffle Flower's Lacey Layers dies.  I arranged my images onto my panel, popping up the bear with foam tape.  I popped up the panel onto some purple cardstock that had been die-cut with the largest Lacey Layers dies and adhered it to a white card.  For some sparkle (I do love me some sparkle!), I added clear Zig Wink of Stella to all of the flowers.  So as not to detract from my scene, I stamped a sentiment from Bear & Bird on the inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment