Monday, July 17, 2017

Wild Birthday! II

Helloooo, crafters! I'm featuring a birthday card for Drive By Crafts, today!

OK, I can not get enough of these adorable animals in Lawn Fawn's Wild for You stamp set; each image is just darling! Now, if you know my design style, I love to combine stamp sets. So, for this card, I did just that so I could have a fun birthday party scene - I pulled in some other Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Elphie Selphie (& it's coordinating die set), and two older sets - Let's Play and Critters in the Jungle.


The images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored with Copic markers. I painted Zig Clear Wink of Stells onto all the birthday hats, and I painted Yellow Wink of Stella onto the candles' flames.


The light green grass and light blue sky are papers from Lawn Fawn's 6x6 WaterColor Wishes paper pack. The front and inside zig-zag die cuts are from Lawn Fawn's Zig Zag Rectangle Stackables set, and the grasses are die cut using Lawn Fawn's Simple Grassy Hillside die set and one from their Meadow Borders die set. 

I am totally getting into sprucing up the insides of my cards, too; just a little something goes a long way and it's a nice final touch for your special card.


 Have a fantastic day, crafters!

 ~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment