Happy August 2nd.. where has the time gone?
Annette Allen with you today to share a simple but fun card.
Today I am getting crafty with....
- Concord & 9th: Lots of Blots Stamp Set
- Ranger: Tim Holtz Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide
- Ranger: Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Oxide
- Ranger: Tim Holtz Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide
- Ranger: Tim Holtz Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide
- Ranger: Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide
- American Crafts: Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive Foam
I was amazed how well the distress oxide inks stamped on the black card-stock. I love how the colors look chalky and the colors are faded. Makes for a fun stamped background card. These inks are amazing and yes they are different from others. Once you try them you are hooked.
Well that is it today.. simple and fun.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Drive By Crafts Shopping!