Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hippo Bird-Day


Hi Stampers! 
It's Ceal, back to share another card with you. Today I am playing with this super cute set by My Favorite Things, Happy Hippos.  
To make my card I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. Using the Fringed Scallop Borders I cut the stitched panel in three different places and then cut three different colors of cardstock and the placed them in the negative space on the panel. 
I stamped the hippo, balloons and birdie on a scrap piece of paper and colored them using Copic markers and then cut them out using the ScanNcut. To finish the card, I popped up the colored images and added a greeting.






1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Ceal! I love the layout and the adorable set!

    ReplyDelete