Friday, August 4, 2017

Honey Bee Stamps Blah Blah Blah...

Happy Friday everyone!!  It's Dana back with you today.  I'm playing with a very awesome sentiment stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps called Blah Blah Blah.  In my stamp supplies I keep a few go-to sentiment sets and this is now one of them.

For my card today, I kept it clean and simple.  I used one of the larger sentiments for my main message and laid out a few of the smaller sentiments as anchors.  I used different Lawn Fawn inks colors to stamp each sentiment to add color to my card panel.



I cut down my white panel so I could keep the focus on the wording and I rounded two of the corners.  I grounded this white panel on a piece of colorful striped paper from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Happy Places 6x6 paper pad.  Love how these colors worked so well with my panel.  I placed this on a white card base and my card was complete.  All that was left was to add a few heart embellishments.

Here's a closeup of my card panel.  You could totally mass product this card.  There are so many sentiments in this set to play with and create really fun phrases.  I've linked the supplies below for easy shopping.



Have a great weekend and I will see you back here soon!



1 comment: