Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I Love...

Happy Hello Drive By Crafts fiends..
Annette Allen here with you today.


Today I have gone neon with these fun products...
  1. Paper Smooches: Best Buds Stamp Set
  2. Newton's Nook Designs: Toucan Party Stamp Set
  3. Newton's Nook Designs: Tropical Leaves Stencil
  4. My Favorite Things: Stitched Square Scallop Frames Die-namics
You can get these fun stamps and stencil in our store HERE.

I colored the images with Copic Sketch markers and used neon inks. Kind of reminds of the 80's which I might add NEON ROCKS. That might give my age... shhhh don't tell.


I love these My Favorite Things: Stitched Square Scallop Frames Die-namics. There is so many fun ways to use them and I really love how they just frame the image and really make it pop. What do you think? How would you use them?

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have an awesome day.

Make sure to shop... www.drivebycrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment