Friday, September 29, 2017

Wild Birthday




Hello everyone!
It's Ceal, here to share a card with you today using two sets by different companies, Wild One by Neat & Tangled that is super cute and Altenew's Birthday Greetings set that is a must have for making birthday cards, it has so many birthday greetings and a balloon to top it off.




The make my card I started with a gray top folding note card and a white panel cut down with a stitched die by My Favorite Things. I did a lot of masking in this card, first I stamped the turtle and masked him off so I could stamp the giraffe, but before I stamped the giraffe I stamped the package and masked it off so it would be sitting in his back.  After I got done with all the masking and stamping I colored them with Copic markers. To finish the card I added sequins down the one side to depict confetti.




No comments:

Post a Comment